A plastic injection mould tool can be a huge investment especially with large multi-cavity tooling. At Phoenix we understand it is vital that these tools are maintained and serviced at regular intervals to ensure that production demands can be met and that the tool continues to function in an acceptable manner. Preventative maintenance can help to avoid breakdowns which can prove costly in the manufacturing cycle.
To facilitate this work we have developed a robust maintenance and service program to support our customers’ requirements and by working closely with them we can schedule the work to be completed at mutually convenient times to meet their production needs and our own capacity.
If you have a time sensitive project contact our team to see if we can assist you.
What are the benefits?
- Extend the life of your mould tool
- Maintain product quality through production
- Maximise mould tool efficiency
- Strip down of tool to clean vents and plates to reduce the impact of corrosion
- Replacing items such as o’rings and water plugs to prevent future leaks
- Early identification of potential wear issues
- Preventative tool maintenance program between runs reduces breakdowns.